Learn how to become famous, how to get publicity, and how to become a media darling or PR darling with these tips and courses on how to get famous.
How does one become famous? How do people become famous? How did the Kardashians get famous? How to become famous without talent? How to become world-famous? How long does it take to get famous?
If you’ve been asking yourself, “How do I become famous and how can I become a celebrity?” you should know that it’s not rocket science, but it does help if you have talent, and some achievements, under your belt.
The easiest way to become famous is to do something newsworthy and worth writing about. But even if you’ve done that, there’s no guarantee that you’ll become famous or rich, if you lack the PR skills to leverage your 15 minutes of fame.
So, how long does it take to become famous? It depends. You won’t learn how to become famous in one day, or how to become rich and famous in 5 minutes, but you can learn how to get free publicity with these publicity courses and resources.
Whether you’re an actor, singer, artist, author, speaker, coach, consultant, or professional, these publicity courses will show you how people become famous, how to become a famous person, and how to get fame in life.
- The Top 50 Media Contact List – Get It Free!
- How To Become Famous In Your City
- How To Get Publicity For Your Business
- Free Webinar: How To Become A Media Darling
- Free Media Coaching Webinar: Speak in Sound Bites
- How To Get A Press Release Published
- 3 Hot Tips to Get Your Product Into O, The Oprah Magazine
- Sell Yourself Without Selling Your Soul™ E-Course
- How To Get A Six-Figure Book Advance
- Turning Experts into Thought Leaders™
- Media Coaching & Media Interview Training
Double or triple your business with media interviews by using sound bites effectively. Get the Top 50 Media Contact List and other media training tips delivered straight to your inbox every week from media coach, Susan Harrow.
Join Media Coach, Susan Harrow, for her exclusive free webinar, 7 Steps to Get Local Publicity in 7 Days And Be Famous In Your Town, where she’ll share the publicity insider secrets you need to know to get booked on local radio, TV and print.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- The skills you need to appear polished and confident during your interviews to get audiences to do, try, and buy.
- How local publicity can lead to national publicity in a heartbeat and turn you into a media sensation. (This may surprise you!)
- The 3 crucial factors producers and journalists use to determine if you are newsworthy—so you make the cut.
- 10 fantastic resources that will help you get the media’s attention fast.
PLUS, you’ll get the special report – 5 Awesome Tips To Prepare for a TV Interview – delivered to your inbox as soon as you register!
Do you want to become a thought leader and beloved media guest? Susan Harrow’s clients have appeared on Oprah, 60 Minutes, Good Morning America, Larry King Live, and national radio, TV and print.
Join her for the free webinar, 5 Ways to Double Your Income With Media Appearances in the Next 90 Days and learn how to make publicity work for you and your business.
On this call you’ll discover:
- 3 secrets to making sure the media will choose YOU over your competitors.
- The insider’s scoop to passing a reporter or producer’s secret “audition” that gets you in the door.
- How to bring in 10x more sales from your TV, radio, print or online interviews.
- The “Back Door” social media strategy that will land you amazing amounts of free publicity.
- The No. 1 fastest way to become the next “IT” girl or guy.
You’ll also get your copy of the free special report, 7 Ways To Make The Media Hate You (… And 1 Way To Make Them Swoon), which will make sure you won’t get blackballed by the media ― and get a MUCH BETTER response rate from reporters and producers.
Sign up for Susan Harrow’s free webinar, The Zen of Fame™: 5 Surefire Ways to Become a Media Darling, and get the gig over your competition
During this Webinar you will discover:
- How to get producers and editors to call you ASAP.
- Ways to create 3 hot hooks to transform you into a media darling overnight.
- How you can be on the Today show tomorrow.
- Why speaking in sound bites can make or break your career.
How do reporters find stories and how can you position yourself so they find you?
During Susan Harrow’s Free Webinar, Speak in Sound Bites, you’ll discover 5 surefire strategies to get more clients, customers and sales and become a media darling.
In addition, you’ll learn:
- The #1 thing you need to focus on to get BIG results from publicity.
- 4 simple steps to craft your Signature Sound Bites so they sell ALL your offerings.
- Susan’s secrets to tripling your sales on TV, radio or in print.
You’ll also get your copy of the free special report which will show you how you unknowingly sabotage yourself when you contact or are booked by the media, The 5 Biggest Mistakes That Prevent You From Becoming a Household Name (That You Can Turnaround in 5 Minutes).
Learn how to get a press release published with these 10 Real-World Press Releases that got national publicity in the most coveted venues.
You’ll also get a stack of 10 fill-in-the-blank templates with step-by-step writing instructions to create your own press releases.
- Get the media to call YOU (not your competition) and watch your business grow.
- Get tips from the world’s top publicists.
- Get proven headlines + approaches that command the media’s attention.
Learn how to get your press release published or how to get press releases for your blog.
Want to know how to become a famous celebrity or how to get famous fast? O, The Oprah Magazine is incredibly powerful. Overnight you can go from being an unknown to a household name!
People and businesses just like you have found that one single mention in Oprah’s magazine can blast off their business from earth to the stratosphere. And that’s often just the beginning!
Being in O, The Oprah Magazine can spark a series of other media mentions that transforms your business into one that’s in a never-ending growth cycle that often experiences delightful and surprising results.
Not only does it consistently triple the business or brands that get featured, but that huge bump in volume and sales is sustained for years — and those businesses typically keep on growing.
Download this free report, 3 Hot Tips to Get Your Product Into O, The Oprah Magazine & Instantly Skyrocket Your Sales. Learn why the “Oprah Touch” matters so much and how it could double or triple your sales.
This free report reveals why the packaging of your product might mean the difference between getting into O or not. Learn what the “eye test” is and why you must pass it, plus how to keep your product from getting tossed in the trash. And finally, get the key to getting “O” editors to say “Yes” to your product.
You can also attend a LIVE Masterclass with Susan Harrow and Rafael dos Santos on 3 Secrets for Getting Featured in Oprah’s Magazine — and making it pay off.
The Sell Yourself Without Selling Your Soul™ e-course for authors, entrepreneurs, speakers, makers, coaches, consultants, creators, and business owners who want fame & glory — with a dose of integrity.
Sell Yourself Without Selling Your Soul™: The E-Course is a 25-day program that you can begin at any time that shows you how to follow your gypsy spirit — to do publicity your own way.
Think of this your publicity course in a box. Once you register, every day for 25 days you’ll get one easy actionable invitation in your inbox to get yourself prepared to become a media darling. To become golden!
You’ll learn how to express yourself, promote yourself and walk your expertly-crafted talk. You’ll be guided on how to start and sustain a publicity campaign that suits your talents and temperament. By day 25 you’ll have all the elements of a publicity campaign set up.
At the end of your 25-day experience, you’ll get the grand finale — a fireside chat with Susan Harrow where she’ll address the top 10 biggest fears (and lies) that prevent people from taking action & implementing the PR wisdom they’ve learned.
Learn how to make big money for your book idea… even before you write it… …even if it’s your first book!
Are you thinking about self-publishing, but want the credibility and name that comes from having a reputable New York publishing house behind you? Have you gotten a paltry advance for your book? Can’t get an agent interested in your idea?
Susan Harrow’s How To Get A Six-Figure Book Advance course will show you how to develop your idea into a book that sells, so you land a book deal, instead of languishing in the giant slush pile of unpublished authors.
Get thought leadership marketing, media training and strategic marketing for CEOs, executives, spokespersons and leaders.
If you’ve seen your competitors in the national news and said to yourself, “That should have been me,” you’ve found the right path. This thought leadership marketing program is designed to uniquely position you as a thought leader in the culture today.
The Turning Experts into Thought Leaders™ package is a three-month program that includes 5 hours of phone consulting per month, unlimited email support, and a review of your platform and materials as you progress.
You will also be invited to take the Online Sound Bite Course and join the Sell Yourself Without Selling Your Soul™ Membership Club. You’ll also get other products that apply to your profession and goals as gifts and a customized program to suit your unique needs.
Get private media training and workshops for individuals, companies, organizations and groups. During the media coaching process, angles and ideas typically emerge and can be shaped into stories, pitches and segment ideas.
Susan Harrow has developed a five-step process to expand your 15 minutes of fame to a lifetime of publicity.
She works with you one-on-one or in a group by role-playing different interviewers or interviewing styles, (corporate audiences, Human Resource managers, talk show hosts, news anchors, producers, or editors) to prepare you for any presentation or media appearance.
- Convey a positive impression in the first 7 seconds.
- Gain audience buy-in.
- Sell yourself, your business, book, product or cause with grace and subtlety.
- Impart your message.
- Handle “difficult” people.
- Be perceived as an expert or poised professional.
- Communicate confidence.
- Use your natural abilities to their fullest.