- Free Pinterest VA Course & Best Pinterest Bloggers’ Courses
- Free Pinterest VA Training
- Best Pinterest Courses for Bloggers
- Best Pinterest Tools & Software
- Pinterest Bloggers Tips
- Pinterest Bloggers Articles
- How to Make Money on Pinterest
Free Pinterest VA Course & Best Pinterest Bloggers’ Courses
Learn how to become a Pinterest manager. Do a Pinterest VA course, get a Pinterest certification, and build blog traffic with these Pinterest bloggers’ courses.
If you love Pinterest, spend a lot of time on the Pinterest app, and love to save and share Pinterest images, why not take a Pinterest marketing course and turn your love of Pinterest into a lucrative Pinterest business?
These Pinterest bloggers’ courses were created by the best Pinterest marketing experts and Pinterest marketing strategists. They will help you learn Pinterest marketing to build traffic to your blog or start a Pinterest business.
These Pinterest classes will show you how to become a Pinterest manager or expert, as well as how to use the best Pinterest tools and software to increase traffic to your blog.
The Pinterest management courses offer Pinterest marketing tips, Pinterest marketing ideas, and Pinterest bloggers’ cheat sheets for creating viral pins on Pinterest.
In these courses on how to use Pinterest for beginners, you’ll also discover how to earn money by learning how to use Pinterest group boards, Pinterest videos, Pinterest SEO, Pinterest Ads Manager, and Pinterest Analytics.
Free Pinterest VA Training
Learn how to become a Pinterest virtual assistant and make money on Pinterest without a blog with this free Pinterest training.
This free Pinterest course will help you start your own Pinterest business by creating Pinterest marketing strategies for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
How to Become a Pinterest Virtual Assistant
Pinterest business managers are in great demand by bloggers and business owners alike, and this Pinterest VA course offers Pinterest certification to help you become a Pinterest virtual assistant and find a job as a Pinterest VA.
Learning how to become a Pinterest virtual assistant can earn you money if you’re interested in Pinterest virtual assistant jobs or other Pinterest careers.
This Pinterest management course will show you how to become a Pinterest VA, get a Pinterest certification, and start making money on Pinterest as a Pinterest virtual assistant.
When you sign up for this Free Pinterest Training, you’ll learn how businesses use Pinterest to make $$ and why now is the perfect time to become a Pinterest VA and work from anywhere in the world.
In this free Pinterest course and training, you’ll also learn how to create a Pinterest strategy for your clients, and what it takes to become a Pinterest virtual assistant and land your first Pinterest business client.
Watch the replay of my interview with Kristin and Gina, the creators of “Become a Pinterest VA TODAY!“, and learn how they started their own online Pinterest academy where they train students to start their own Pinterest businesses.
Click here to sign up for the free Pinterest VA Training
This Pinterest VA course is the best Pinterest management course that will teach you how to become a Pinterest virtual assistant and launch your Pinterest business from scratch.
Best Pinterest Courses for Bloggers
Pinterest Traffic Avalanche
Learn how to build Pinterest blog traffic with the best Pinterest course for bloggers! I used this Pinterest bloggers course to learn how to increase my blog traffic from Pinterest.
Alex and Lauren at Create and Go have created the best Pinterest bloggers’ course to drive 10,000–100,000 free monthly visitors to your blog on autopilot.
Ready Set Blog for Traffic
If you have the right traffic and strategy, you can rank on Google without even trying. This Pinterest bloggers’ course breaks everything down so that your Pinterest profile gets the authority it deserves, the followers it needs, and the traffic it needs for your blog.
Successful Pinterest bloggers put in place a strong foundation of certain elements that help them get on the map, collaborate with influencers, and get noticed quickly.
The Ready Set Blog for Traffic course gives you those elements and shows you how to use them strategically.
It gives you a step-by-step plan on what you need to set up your blog for targeted traffic, how to market your posts on Pinterest, and how to write those damn good posts to attract and convert readers.
Pinterest Perfection Masterclass
In this Pinterest bloggers’ business course, you’ll learn the steps you need to take to create a powerful Pinterest strategy to grow your blog.
In this Pinterest bloggers course, you’ll learn how to create Pinterest pins and post on Pinterest to generate massive amounts of saves and click-throughs.
The Pinterest Perfection Masterclass will also show you how to get Pinterest followers. You’ll learn the top ways to grow your Pinterest followers and how to turn those Pinners into subscribers.
Best Pinterest Tools & Software
Tailwind Pinterest Pin Designer & Scheduler
The Tailwind Pinterest scheduler is a complete Pinterest and Instagram marketing toolkit. Many bloggers and small businesses use Pinterest for business and Tailwind for creating and scheduling their Pins.
As Pinterest’s approved scheduler, Tailwind is the best Pinterest bloggers’ tool to help design and schedule Pinterest posts, discover content, monitor conversations, amplify reach, and measure results.
The Tailwind app helps you automatically Pin at the best times for more engagement, reach, and website traffic with one tool. On average, Tailwind app members get 6.9x more Repins on Pinterest.
Tailwind’s Ghostwriter tool uses AI to magically write unique, captivating Pin descriptions in seconds and make your Pins findable. It’s an awesome way to save time and get more engagement.
Tailwind Copilot is the first tool that gives you a detailed, personalized marketing plan and guides you step-by-step, so you always know what to do next to grow.
With Tailwind Copilot, you’ll:
- Get a personalized marketing plan for email and social tailored to your unique business.
- Have an endless list of content ideas — no more stress or writer’s block! You’ll know what social posts and emails to create to grow your business.
- Stay organized and easily see your upcoming marketing on a weekly calendar view.
- Get marketing guidance based on marketing best practices and expert advice.
Tailwind Copilot is more than just another marketing tool — it’s a system anyone can use to grow their business.
Tasty Pins: Best Pinterest Bloggers’ Plugin For WordPress
The Tasty Pins WordPress plugin is the best Pinterest bloggers’ plugin for WordPress because it helps you optimize your blog’s images for Pinterest, SEO, and screen readers.
Your image’s alt text should be used to describe what the image is, not to add a description for Pinterest. Tasty Pins allows Pinterest bloggers to do both!
Set descriptions for your images that will perform well in Pinterest searches. Include hashtags, keywords, and whatever else you desire with the Tasty Pins Pinterest Bloggers’ Plugin for WordPress.
Pinterest Bloggers Tips
Are you tired of Google updates playing havoc with your website rankings and traffic? The reason you should learn Pinterest for beginners is that it’s one of the best sources of social traffic for bloggers.
But the best part is that your Pinterest traffic and rankings are unaffected by changes in the Google algorithm. Pinterest is also one of the best sources of traffic for new blogs that are still in the Google sandbox.
There are several benefits to using Pinterest for bloggers, including:
- Greater visibility and traffic: If your blog’s material is aesthetically appealing and well-suited for Pinterest, this visual search engine can significantly increase traffic to your site.
- Long-term traffic: Unlike other social networking sites, Pinterest Pins can be Repinned for months or even years at a time, giving Pinterest bloggers long-term advantages.
- Targeted audience: You may reach your ideal audience on Pinterest thanks to its highly engaged user base.
- Greater brand recognition: Strategically and regularly using Pinterest for bloggers can help your blog become well-known and established as a reliable information source.
- Possibilities for making money: Through affiliate marketing, sponsored content, and product promotion, Pinterest bloggers can monetize their Pinterest profiles and blogs to make money online.
Pinterest Bloggers Articles
- Pinterest Traffic Avalanche Review: Why It’s The Top Pinterest Course Online
- Google SEO Vs Pinterest SEO For Bloggers: 7 Essential Differences
- 5 Pinterest Mistakes That Are Hurting Your Shares And Engagement
- 8 Pinterest Marketing Tips To Boost Engagement And Branding
- How To Create A Pinterest Marketing Strategy That Works On Pinterest Today
How to Make Money on Pinterest
Now that you know the benefits of Pinterest for bloggers, you can explore the many ways to make money on Pinterest:
- Pinterest VA Services: You can learn how to become a Pinterest manager and offer Pinterest VA services such as Pinterest strategy, Pin creation and scheduling, Pinterest account management, and Pinterest follower growth.
- Boost Blog Traffic: If you want to drive traffic to your blog from Pinterest, you can take a Pinterest bloggers course and learn how to leverage this visual search engine to do that.
- Affiliate Marketing: You can promote products and services of other companies and earn a commission on sales made through your unique affiliate link.
- Sponsored Content: You can collaborate with brands as a Pinterest influencers and share sponsored content for them on your Pinterest boards.
- Selling Digital Products: You can sell digital products such as ebooks, courses, and printables through your Pinterest profile.
- E-commerce Sales: If you have a product-based business, such as selling art and crafts, clothing or other products, you can use Pinterest to drive traffic to your e-commerce product listings and increase sales.
Remember that to make money on Pinterest, you need to have a large and engaged audience. Building a following on Pinterest takes time, but you can start by creating high-quality, visual content and using keywords and hashtags to increase your visibility.