Transcribe Anywhere Course
Become a Transcriber Or Transcriptionist
Learn how to become a transcriptionist or transcriber and find transcription work from home jobs with the Transcribe Anywhere course.
Online transcription jobs involve transcribing audios or videos, i.e. converting them to text. Being an excellent transcriber or transcriptionist – one that actually gets hired – involves much more than the ability to listen and type.
If you’re struggling to find a job after college and are looking for the best companies that help you find a job, check out Janet Shaughnessy’s company, Transcribe Anywhere for affordable, high quality, proven transcription education.
Get all the training you need on a solid e-learning platform with multimedia training tools, videos, practice, templates, quizzes, and thorough how-to marketing tutorials that aren’t available anywhere else.
You can learn how to be a transcriber and how to find transcription jobs from home with Transcribe Anywhere courses that are designed to transform typists into transcriptionists in as little as 2 to 4 months.
Download a Free eBook on The Truth About Transcription and learn why work from home transcription jobs for beginners will not make you rich, but you can earn great money if you take the time to learn and develop your skills.
Take the Free Transcription Foundations 7-Lesson Mini-Course and find out if you’re a good fit for transcription and how much you can earn as a transcriber or transcriptionist.
Here’s what you’ll learn about finding online transcription jobs for beginners in this free course:
- Lesson #1: Learn about Janet (your instructor), exactly what transcription is and why it’s an invaluable skill in today’s digital world.
- Lesson #2: Learn who uses transcribers, what it takes to become one, and the two keys to success as a transcriptionist.
- Lesson #3: Bust the biggest myths about transcription jobs.
- Lesson #4: Learn 9 signs you’re not a good fit for transcription jobs.
- Lesson #5: How much can you earn as a transcriber and what affects your earnings as a transcriptionist?
- Lesson #6: Where does transcription work come from?
- Lesson #7: What do you need to get started? Get the recommended list of equipment and an invitation to hop on board with the TA as a student.
Freelance Transcription Jobs Tips
- The ultimate guide to working from home in general transcription
- How to create and use a transcription style guide
- 6 reasons AI can’t replace human transcription
- How this former teacher uses transcription to help ESL students
- Bounce back from burnout by working from home as a transcriptionist
- The freelancer’s guide to reducing financial stress
- Remote learning and working from home as a transcriptionist
- What is a legal transcriptionist and how can you get started?
Find Online Transcription Jobs From Home
Once you learn how to become a transcriptionist, you can easily find transcription work from home jobs as several transcription companies are hiring.
This web-based transcription and translation company is always looking to fill open freelance transcription jobs and keep pace with customer orders. GoTranscript jobs pay up to $0.60 per audio or video minute and skilled transcriptionists’ average earnings are from $150 to over $1k a month.
Where can you find the best transcription jobs from home for beginners? This list of transcription websites includes some of the best transcription sites to find online transcription jobs for beginners.
- TranscriptionPanda jobs
- Transcription Plus jobs
- Transcription Smith jobs
- Transcription Outsourcing jobs
- TranscribeMe jobs
- Quicktate jobs
- Focus Forward jobs
- Scribie jobs
- Rev transcription jobs
- Speakwrite jobs
- Verbit transcription jobs
- GMR transcription jobs
- Tigerfish transcription
- Speechpad jobs
Learn how to become a transcriptionist or transcriber and get paid to transcribe for money with these freelance transcription courses and top transcribing websites.