How can I be famous? Learn how to be famous, get recognition, become an authority in your field, be known for your talents, and build a personal brand.
How do you become famous? What does it take to become famous? How did the Kardashians become famous? How to become world-famous? How can I become a celebrity?
It seems like there are people who are born into fame – those who know how to become famous without talent – and then there are those who work their entire lives for it.
Believe it or not, it is possible to learn how to become famous. Learning how to achieve fame is not rocket science, but it does help if you have talent, and some achievements, under your belt.
How long does it take to become famous? It depends. You can’t learn how to become famous in one day, but you can learn how to improve your mindset and leverage your achievements to get publicity.
In this article, you’ll even discover how Kris Jenner got famous, and how to become famous without talent (if that’s what you want).
And if you want a roadmap to achieve fame, these tips to become famous will help you achieve fame and recognition, and get started on your way to becoming a household name.
- How To Be Famous & Get Recognition In Your Industry
- Success tips & tools
How To Be Famous & Get Recognition In Your Industry
It takes a lot of work and dedication to achieve fame and recognition, but if you follow these steps, you’ll be on your way to being famous and being known for your skills and talents.
#1. Cultivate a success mindset
Success is a mindset. If you don’t have the right mindset, you may learn how to get fame through hard work and determination, but lack the inner beliefs and mindset to help you stay there.
That’s the reason why many celebrities who learned how to become famous as a teenager ended up self-sabotaging, because of immaturity and lack of resilience.
If you want to be able to handle the ups and downs of being famous, you need to raise your game and cultivate a success mindset.
This means you need to internalize the positive beliefs that you deserve great things, are capable of achieving them, and are willing to allow good things in your life.
If you want to live your life to the fullest you must reclaim your personal power by believing in yourself, envisioning your goals, visualizing how success feels, and adopting a positive attitude on your road to fame.
Most successful people have certain success habits. Learning the habits of successful people can help you become a successful person. Here are some ways to level up your inner game:
- Believe in yourself
People who believe in themselves are likely to do better than people who mistrust and doubt themselves. The first step to believing in yourself is to get rid of self-doubt.
Whenever a negative thought or feeling pops into your head, refute it with a positive one. For example, if you think “I can’t do this,” tell yourself “I can do this.”
It may sound simplistic, but positive self-talk can make a big difference in how you feel about yourself. In addition to talking kindly to yourself, act confidently as well.
Stand up straight, make eye contact, and speak clearly when you’re communicating with others. Cultivating an air of confidence will help you start feeling more confident on the inside as well.
Believe in Yourself is an audio hypnosis session that will help you take a fairer view of yourself and increase your chances of success in life.
- Build your self-worth
Self-worth is the belief that you deserve good things. If you lack self-worth, you could end up pushing away abundance and wealth because you don’t have the belief that you deserve good things, despite attaining them.
To boost your self-worth, recall your accomplishments, both big and small. Write them down if it helps. Remembering your achievements will help you see that you are capable of succeeding and that you deserve success.
Give yourself credit for your efforts and don’t be hard on yourself when you make mistakes. You’re Worth It is an audio hypnosis session created by experienced psychologists that uses powerful hypnotic suggestions to help you feel worthy and deserving of good things.
- Associate with successful people
To cultivate a success mindset, you need to surround yourself with positive people who will support your dreams and aspirations, encourage you, help you stay on track, and provide valuable insight and advice to help you reach your goals.
Networking is a very practical and useful way for people in business to get to know each other and build partnerships to succeed.
If you feel anxious or awkward about promoting your work to other people, the Business Networking Confidence hypnosis session can help you adopt the right mindset to make the most of your opportunities.
- Visualize yourself achieving success
When you visualize yourself achieving success, you’re essentially putting yourself in a position to make it happen. By seeing yourself succeed, you’ll be more motivated to take action and achieve your goals.
A lot of famous people fail because their self-image doesn’t match the way others see them. Positive Self Image is an audio hypnosis session that will help you see yourself more kindly and enjoy living your life in a more purposeful, adventurous way.
- Take action toward your goals
In order to achieve success, you need to take inspired action. Set inspiring goals for yourself and identify the steps you need to take to achieve them. However, when things are not going our way, we can all benefit from a pick-me-up.
The Inspirational Lives audio program will help you learn how to develop the attitudes of history’s greatest achievers, great men, and women who made incredible achievements, often against the greatest odds.
- Don’t let your failures define you
Having a success mindset means being persistent and refusing to give up when the going gets tough. So don’t let your failures define you – learn from them and move on.
You can learn how to control your emotions, be composed, and stay calm under pressure so you can start building resilience on your way to becoming famous.
Make a commitment to never give up on your dreams, no matter what obstacles you may face. Reframe failure as feedback and think of it as a learning opportunity; it’s how you grow and become successful.
#2. Figure out what you’re good at
What are your natural talents and strengths? What activities come easily to you? What are people constantly complimenting you on? There’s probably a reason why these things resonate with you, so focus on these areas and see how they develop over time.
The best way to find what you’re good at is to try new things and see what feels comfortable and natural for you. It’s also important to think about the things you enjoy doing because chances are if you enjoy doing something, then you’re probably good at it.
You can also learn about your core strengths and weaknesses, how much money you can earn in your perfect career, and more in this free career test.
Passion is one of the biggest indicators of success, and most celebrities are known for their talent because they’re passionate about what they do. So if you can find something that you’re passionate about and enjoy doing, you’re on the right track.
Don’t worry about making mistakes or getting discouraged if you try something and find that you’re not very good at it. Just focus on having fun and being yourself.
Figure out what you’re good at and focus on that skill or talent. Find something that makes you unique and special, and start sharing your story with the world.
#3. Practice, practice, practice
In his book, Outliers, best-selling author, Malcolm Gladwell, popularized the 10,000-hour rule, which states that in order to become an expert at something you need to practice for 10,000 hours.
While that may be a bit of an oversimplification, it’s generally true that the more you practice something, the better you’ll become at it.
The best way to excel at what you do is to practice your craft regularly and consistently, the way famous authors, concert musicians, or Olympic Champions do.
So find a way to make time for practice in your schedule, and don’t be afraid to push yourself a little bit harder each time. With enough practice and dedication, you’ll eventually become an expert at whatever it is you do.
If you’re looking for ways to shorten the amount of time it takes to reach this milestone, look no further than Malcolm Gladwell’s book, The Tipping Point, where he discusses how important it is to find your “tipping point” — that magic moment when your work or idea reaches a tipping point and starts to catch on with the masses.
The Roman philosopher, Seneca, reminded us that we make our own luck, in his famous quote, “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” ~ Seneca
So practice, practice, practice! The more you prepare, the luckier you will get. Put in the extra effort required to reach the top.
#4. Become a lifelong learner
Another tip to excel, and be the best at what you do, is to become a lifelong learner and stay up-to-date with the latest trends in your field.
As futurist and philosopher, Alvin Toffler wrote, “The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.”
“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.” ~ Alvin Toffler
Do the courses, and get the training you need to shorten your learning curve, and you’ll be well-prepared when success and fame come your way.
- If you want to become a successful blogger, you can learn the secrets of famous bloggers, and how they became professional bloggers and built their businesses.
- If you want to go from employee to entrepreneur, you can learn what it takes to have a successful entrepreneur mindset and start your own business.
- If you want to know what it takes to become a successful entrepreneur, you can learn business and entrepreneur skills with a business MasterClass by the world’s best leaders and champions.
- If you want to make movies or act in them, you can study the art of filmmaking with these online MasterClass filmmaking courses by the best filmmakers of all time.
- If you want to become a successful musician, singer, songwriter, or independent artist, you can study music online with a Music MasterClass by Grammy Award winners.
- Want to become a fashion icon? Learn about the fashion industry business with these fashion MasterClasses by fashion entrepreneurs and international fashion designers.
- If you want to express your creative talents, you can learn art, and get a creative education by learning to draw, paint, take photographs, explore game design, and architecture.
- If you want to become a famous artist, you should learn how to sell art online and make money, so you can succeed and prosper as an artist.
Read the latest research, upgrade your skills and keep up with the latest technology in your field. It will give you an advantage over the competition and help you stay completive in the future workplace.
#5. Build a solid personal brand
Self-made celebrity and “Momager” Kris Jenner is the mother of a new era of personal branding. So how did Kris Jenner get famous?
In this MasterClass, Kris Jenner teaches you how she built the Kardashian-Jenner empire, shares her path to stardom, and shows how to stand out and stay on top, whether you’re selling or sharing.
You’ll learn the answer to the question, “How did the Kardashians become famous?” in this Kris Jenner MasterClass, where she reveals how she cut through the noise, achieved long-term fame, and made her dream a reality.
But, in order to go from unknown to well-known, it’s not enough to know how to become Instagram famous. You need to build a solid personal brand and a robust online presence to get your name out there.
Here are some steps to achieve that:
- Ask yourself what makes your personal brand unique? What can you offer that others can’t? Focus on identifying and communicating your USP (Unique Selling Proposition).
- Take Kaye Putnam’s Free Brand Personality Quiz to find your innate brand advantage and uncover the secret language of brand archetypes to attract your ideal audience.
- Use this website setup checklist to build a high-quality and professional-looking website that will create a great first impression and set the tone for your brand.
- Make sure that your website is optimized for search engines so that people can easily find it when they’re searching for keywords related to your business.
- Create valuable, informative high-quality blog content that will position you as an expert in your industry. Make it shareable so that others can spread the word about your brand.
- Learn how to get famous on YouTube by setting up, customizing, and optimizing a successful YouTube channel to attract a wide audience for your brand.
- Learn how to become famous on social media by building a strong social media following, sharing interesting content, and building an engaged community online.
- Getting a verification badge on your social media accounts is one way to ensure potential clients that you are the real deal.
- Learn how to get social media content ideas for engaging social media posts so you can boost your social media engagement and branding.
- Be active on the platforms where your target audience is hanging out, and use those platforms to share valuable, useful, and engaging content that supports your brand message.
- Connect with other influencers in your industry. Network with people and attend virtual and in-person conferences to connect with industry professionals and collaborate on projects together.
- Don’t try to do everything yourself or you’ll burn out. These virtual assistant websites will help you find a virtual PA to help you handle all of your administrative tasks.
Remember that consistency is key when it comes to personal branding. Be clear and consistent with your message and monitor the response from your audience.
Inconsistent messaging and visual design will confuse your audience and make it difficult for them to relate to you. Download these free personal branding eBooks to learn how to build a powerful personal brand online.
Learn how to avoid burnout and get your online content strategy, skills, and systems aligned to steadily build your own seven-figure online brand with this free 30-minute training on building a sustainable online business.
Learning how to write a best seller and become a bestselling author is a great way to achieve fame and recognition.
It’s a very public way of announcing your work to the world, and it can help you build a name for yourself as an expert or thought leader in your field.
In fact, you don’t even have to become a writer to be the published author of a book. You can learn how to become an author without writing a book yourself.
For instance, Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen were relatively unknown motivational speakers, until they wrote the original Chicken Soup for the Soul book based on moving, genuine anecdotes from their audiences.
It went on to become a hugely-successful series with more than 250 titles, and Jack Canfield has gone on to become one of the best-selling authors and most successful trainers of all time.
If decide to learn how to start writing a book yourself, make sure you have something interesting and unique to say that will capture people’s attention.
You can get one-on-one writing feedback and guidance from a book writing coach, to make sure your book is well written and engaging and that the writing is polished and professionally edited.
If you plan to self-publish on Amazon Kindle Publishing and other marketplaces, you’ll need an effective book launch plan to market yourself and your book aggressively.
It helps to be strategic with your book marketing plan. For example, if you want to get picked up by the media, you should target outlets that cover the topic of your book.
If you want to speak at conferences, make sure the content of your book is well-aligned with the conference topics.
Build your writer platform and a ready email list of potential customers to make your book a bestseller. Publishing a blog is a crucial component of building an author platform and brand.
#7. Learn how to work the media
The best way to become famous and a media darling is to do something newsworthy and worth writing about.
But even if you’ve done that, there’s no guarantee that you’ll become famous, if you lack the public relations skills to leverage your 15 minutes of fame.
In this Masterclass with Sir Richard Branson, Virgin Group owner, you’ll learn how to earn attention and market your company by doing something inexpensive, unexpected, and memorable, even if you lack marketing funds.
You must learn how to work the media and get publicity if you want that fame and attention to last, and these resources will help you do that.
- Get featured in Forbes and 50 other sites with SuperArticles, a service that allows you to get news articles with guaranteed publishing on sites like Yahoo Finance, FOX, LA Weekly, The US Times, and tons more.
- Get featured on over 38,000 websites with WhitePress. Using a simple search engine, you can find a publication and placement offer whose detailed description meets your needs.
- As a famous person, you may also be called upon to speak in public. You can learn how to overcome speech anxiety and start speaking with confidence with these tips from the best public speakers and public speaking coaches.
- Do media coaching and media training courses to learn how to look comfortable, confident, and relaxed in front of any TV or video camera.
#8. Stay real and authentic
Once you’ve learned how to become a celebrity and achieve fame, enjoy the journey and remember that fame is not everything it’s made out to be. Stay authentic, be real, and don’t get too caught up in the fame game.
Don’t behave like a typical celebrity and distance yourself from others. Stay grounded by getting involved in your community and volunteering or aligning with causes you care about.
Keanu Reeves is a great example of a famous person who has stayed down-to-earth and humble, and doesn’t take celebrity too seriously – and people love him for it!
Remember that if you base your self-image on what others think of you, it can all come crashing down at any time. As my Law of Attraction teacher, Abraham Hicks says, “The greatest thing you can give yourself is freedom from what others think.”
“The greatest thing you can give yourself is freedom from what others think.” ~ Abraham Hicks
So enjoy your time in the limelight, but don’t make the mistake of taking yourself too seriously. Don’t give too much importance to either the bouquets or the brickbats, and don’t feed the trolls.
Stay true to yourself, learn the rules of success in life, be independent of the good and bad opinions of others, remain focused on your vision, and don’t be afraid to take risks in your journey to fame and fortune.
Whether you’re an actor, singer, artist, author, speaker, coach, consultant, or professional, you can learn how people become famous, how to become a famous person, and how to get fame in life.
Success tips & tools
- 7 Habits Of Successful Social Media Influencers
- Free Abundance Courses to Manifest Monetary Abundance
- 3 Powerful Steps To Start Manifesting Your Dream Life
- How to Manifest your Dream Job by Writing your Ideal Job
- Top Success Quotes & Counterintuitive Rules Of Success In Life
- Become a Successful Person: 12 Success Habits of Successful People
- Learn Soft Skills & Personality Development for the Future of Work
- Get The Champion Mindset: To Be A Champion, Become A Child
- Best Richard Branson Quotes & Business Lessons for Entrepreneurs
- 10 Inspiring Leadership Tips From Bob Iger, Disney CEO
- Don’t Settle: Inspiring Steve Jobs Quotes & Personality Traits
- 10 Entrepreneur Characteristics & Qualities Of Mark Zuckerberg
- Best Business Masterclasses To Learn Entrepreneur Skills
- Take This Free Dream Job Quiz To Find Your Dream Career
- 21 Best Occupations for the Most Meaningful Careers
© 2022 – 2023, Priya Florence Shah. All rights reserved.
Priya Florence Shah is a bestselling author, an award-winning online publisher, and an online branding consultant. Download her free personal branding eBooks and check out Devi2Diva, her book on emotional self-care for women. In her spare time, Priya writes science-fiction novels and poetry and chills with her two-legged and four-legged kids.