Use The 12 Archetypes To Create A Powerful Personal Brand
Psychology-driven brand strategist, Kaye Putnam, explains how to use the 12 Jungian brand archetypes to tap into the subconscious and emotional desires of your audience to create a personal brand that stands the test of time.
Are you wondering, “What’s my archetype?” Take Kaye’s Free Brand Personality Quiz to learn which of the 12 archetypes you represent. Once you find your archetype, you’ll discover your unique strengths and psychological triggers to attract more of your ideal clients.
Kaye’s Brand Fluency Courses will help you discover what “on-brand” means for you so you can unlock your brand’s potential with a powerful action plan, aligned with your brand archetype.
Watch the interview below and learn how to use Kaye’s brand building strategies in creating a brand that stands the test of time.
Full Transcript: Using Brand Archetypes For Personal Branding With Kaye Putnam
- What are Brand Archetypes?
- Kaye’s Brand Personality Quiz
- Free Define Your Brand 5-Day Mini Class
- Free Workshop: How To Build A Crystal-Clear Brand That Attracts Your Ideal Clients
- Kaye’s Branding Courses on Teachable
- Brand New Brand: Brand incubation on your schedule
- The Clarity Code: Get clear on your brand so you can scale
- Kaye Putnam’s Brand Assets
- Brand Advantage: 30-day brand-expanding sprint
- Download ‘Creating Brand YOU’ Free on Amazon Kindle
Free Personal Branding Course
Go from Unknown to Well-Known. Free 'Be The Expert' eBook + Free Personal Branding Worksheet
100% Privacy. We will never spam you.