- Learn Creative Writing For Beginners
- Free Writing Superpower Quiz
- Free Writing Classes For Authors
- How to Get Published
- Free Author Branding Courses
- Author Branding Course
- Book Coaching & Mentoring
- Best Masterclass Creative Writing Courses
- Book Marketing Courses
Learn Creative Writing For Beginners
Improve your creative writing skills with free creative writing classes. Learn creative writing for beginners and become an author with these creative writing courses for writers.
Want to learn how to write a book? You don’t need creative writing degrees from a creative writing school to start writing a novel. Get the writing skills training you need to become a bestselling author.
Learn the art of creative writing and improve your English creative writing skills with this list of free creative writing classes, best writing classes, and Masterclass creative writing courses.
Improving creative writing skills is not easy when you don’t know the fundamentals of creative writing. Get the creative writing help you need to write that bestselling novel or creative nonfiction memoir. Or just learn creative writing for therapeutic purposes.
With the best writing classes online, you could get the help you need to become a bestselling author, creative poetry writer, award-winning scriptwriter, freelance creative writer, web copywriter, or website content writer.
This list of the best creative writing courses will give you access to creative writing resources, creative writing lessons, creative writing examples, and creative writing exercises for beginners.
Free Writing Superpower Quiz
What’s Your Writing Superpower? Do you handle pacing like The Flash? Grip your readers’ minds like Professor X?
Free Writing Classes For Authors
Learn how to overcome writer’s block and get creative writing tips for writers as well as a step-by-step guideline to write your book with these free writing classes by bestselling authors.
In his Free 20-Step Author Quick Start Guide, Brian Tracy lists 7 tips to quickly and easily organize your book, secret writing exercises to improve your writing speed, and a simple plan for getting your book into publishers’ hands immediately.
In his Free Webinar, 5 Steps to Planning & Publishing a Best-Selling Book, the best-selling author of 80+ books, Brian Tracy, will show you his nonfiction writing techniques for choosing a topic and book title.
You’ll also learn how to find out exactly who your reader is to ensure you have a page-turning book that sells itself. Brian Tracy’s book writing courses for beginners are some of the best non-fiction writing courses online.
In this free 7-day writing course, award-winning Book Writing Coach, Lisa Tener shows you how to write a book and create a compelling book proposal to get published or self-publish.
This free book writing course from Lisa Tener includes 7 email lessons, 2 audios for writing in the zone, and a template to create daily motivation.
Discover how her award-winning book writing and creativity courses, editing services, and expert advice can bring your book to life®. Experience a new world of possibilities as a published author with this short creative writing course.
Should I go with traditional, indie, or hybrid publishing? How do I write a pitch? What kind of royalties should I expect? What the heck are beta readers and why do I need them? Publishing is an ever-changing business.
As a result, these and many other questions are at the forefront of the modern-day writer’s brain. You’ve probably asked them yourself! This free eBook on how to go from the first draft to published author will take you through the entire process, from refining your manuscript to choosing a publishing track to release your book into the world.
The last thing you want when you sit down to write your first draft is to lose momentum. Have you figured out the key traits of your characters so that you know how they will act (and react) in each scene?
Have you thought through the climax of your narrative so that you can lay all the groundwork to get there? Have you researched the setting of your story so you can make it feel authentic?
Use this novel writing guide before you start writing to work out your narrative arc, plan out your key plot points, flesh out your characters, and begin to build your world. Then, when you begin your writing journey, you will have a map to follow along the way.
Characters are the heart of any work of fiction. This free Creating Legends eBook will show you how to create compelling, engaging, relatable characters based on actions, motives, and their past.
Discover how archetypes — not stereotypes — should help inform your character’s deeper motives and desires. Understand how to create an emotional connection to your protagonist (and antagonist) for your reader that extends beyond real life.
How to Get Published
Self-Publishing 101 is a detailed, comprehensive masterclass written and presented by a bestselling author for other authors. It’s a simple system that is easy to follow and guaranteed to get results.
Want to learn how to self-publish your own book on Amazon so you can finally call yourself a published author? This simple system will provide you with an easy-to-set-up automated system that runs in the background, getting your books into the hands of readers and pushing you up the sales charts.
Self-Publishing 101 will teach you how to:
- Format your books and get great covers so that they are indistinguishable from your traditionally published rivals.
- Upload your books to all the major platforms.
- Understand metadata so that your books show up in searches.
- Find your perfect readers and add them to your mailing list.
- Build an automation sequence that introduces new readers to your writing, and encourages them to move on to your paid books.
- Craft straightforward and simple-to-learn Facebook Ad campaigns that work, require minimal maintenance, and won’t leave you broke.
- Turn your readers into fans, and then into super-fans (and members of your crack Street Team).
And most importantly: Sell your books!
Self-Publishing 101 is a straightforward easy-to-follow guide that will take all the guesswork out of how to publish your book and get your indie author career off to the best possible start.
Sign up for Self-Publishing 101 now and you could introduce yourself as an author just a few months from now.
Free Author Branding Courses
In this exclusive free training, Mark Dawson & James Blatch will draw on their extensive self-publishing experiences to reveal the top tried and tested strategies for ensuring solid sales for your books.
Plus, participate in a live Q&A on anything you’d like to know about self-publishing. In this live webinar you’re going to learn how to:
- Get your cover right, so it sells your book
- Find the winning keywords for your book
- Craft profitable Facebook ads
- Capture your readers’ email addresses
- Package your book for commercial success
Join multi-million bestseller, Mark Dawson, and newbie author, James Blatch, for this exclusive LIVE event.
Learn how to grow your audience on autopilot and sell more books and other products – without being “sleazy”.
This is the exact system that bestselling author, Nick Stephenson, used to grow his business from $0 to over $1,000,000 in 24 months and is used by thousands of my students worldwide.
Your First 10,000 Readers is his proven step-by-step system to grow your audience and sell more books (without being sleazy).
Whether you write fiction or non-fiction books, this free training will show you:
- How to get results – Use this three-step formula to focus on the marketing that brings results: how to grow your audience, find more readers, and sell more books
- How to turn traffic into raving fans – the exact system to convert random book browsers into committed subscribers and paying fans
- How to Sell without being sleazy – Use this system to launch your new titles to raving fans, and promote your existing work to new people
You’ll also get a free case study that will show you how one author boosted sales from $20 a month to $3,000 a month using this system.
Learn how to find your first 10,000 readers with Nick Stephenson’s free Reader Magnets eBook. This is the exact system he used to add tens of thousands of engaged readers to his mailing list.
Learn how to grow your audience on autopilot – join 25,000+ other authors & download “Reader Magnets” for free today.
Readers don’t just materialize out of thin air. Just as it took you weeks and months (if not years) of effort to write your book, it can take weeks and months of effort to find the people who want to read it.
Building your author platform and finding your ideal audience doesn’t have to be challenging or expensive! In fact, with a few simple tricks, a bit of elbow grease, and some dedication to your social media feeds, you can generate tons of interest for your book.
Did you know that TikTok is fast becoming the most popular social media platform in the world, and hundreds of authors are already using it to successfully promote their books?
Kickstart the new year by signing up for Mark Dawson’s FREE TikTok Author Ads Expedition, running for a limited time this January 2022.
Over five days you will learn:
- What TikTok is and what it can do
- How to create a TikTok account
- What BookTok is and how to explore it
- The 5 basic steps to creating TikTok content
- How authors can use TikToks to sell more books
Author Branding Course
Promote your books by building an author platform. Learn personal branding for authors and start building an author brand with free books on marketing yourself. Creating Brand YOU is a 21-step personal branding process to take you from no digital footprint at all to a well-established online presence.
Book marketing and book promotion are not easy when you don’t have an author brand. Get a 21-step process for writer’s branding when you download Creating Brand YOU: 21 Steps To A Powerful Personal Brand.
When you subscribe, you’ll get access to a PDF of the best book writing, book marketing, and book promotion resources for authors and my bestselling eBook, Be The Expert.
You’ll also get a Printable Personal Branding Worksheet to help you create a powerful personal brand statement that reflects your authentic personal brand values.
Get access to my Blogging For Beginners course to help you start building an author brand and the link for my Creating Brand YOU Podcast for author branding examples and author platform examples.
Here are all the goodies you get when you subscribe:
✔ Creating Brand YOU eBook PDF – updated for 2021
✔ Be The Expert eBook PDF
✔ Printable Personal Branding Worksheet PDF
✔ Book Writing & Book Promotion Resources PDF
✔ WordPress Tutorial For Beginners PDF
✔ Blogging Resources Cheat Sheet
… and much more.
Author marketing can be hard when you don’t know the basics of advertising for authors. Understanding how to use Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) ads for authors can help you sell more books on the Amazon advertising platform.
Get Amazon advertising help from an expert and learn the basics of Amazon PPC, how to set up Amazon marketing campaigns on the Amazon marketing platform, how to optimize your Amazon advertising costs, and more, with Mark Dawson’s Amazon Ads for Authors Course.
In this course, you’ll learn all about marketing for authors, Amazon & Facebook ads, Amazon Kindle advertising, Bookbub ads, how to set up Bookbub advertising campaigns, and more.
Book Coaching & Mentoring
Get book coaching and book mentoring from an expert book consultant. Learn how to write your book with Chad Allen, an expert book writing coach and publishing consultant.
Whether you need a nonfiction book writing coach or a fiction writing coach, Chad Allen’s BookCamp Training for Writers will help you get one-on-one writing feedback and guidance from a book writing coach and book publishing coach, to get your book published.
Chad is a 20-year publishing pro, writer, speaker, editor, book writers’ coach, and book marketing coach. If you’ve been looking for a book publishing consultant to help you get a book deal with a traditional book publisher, his BookCamp writing community is perfect for you.
Best Masterclass Creative Writing Courses
Wondering where to study creative writing online and kick-start your creative writing career? Learn creative writing for beginners with the best Masterclass creative writing programs at one of the best creative writing schools online.
The fact that you can study creative writing techniques and improve your creative writing skills with these bestselling authors and Masters who are teaching creative writing online for the first time, makes Masterclass one of the top schools for creative writing.
Get creative writing examples, creative writing tips, creative writing exercises, and creative writing activities to ignite your creative spark. Because these creative writing courses are all available online, you can take these creative writing courses in India or anywhere in the world.
Learn how to write a book with the best book writing classes, book writing workshops, and creative fiction writing classes by bestselling authors at the best school for creative writing online.
- James Patterson Masterclass Fiction Writing Course
- Margaret Atwood Teaches Creative Writing
- Neil Gaiman Masterclass on the Art of Storytelling
- N.K. Jemisin Teaches Fantasy & Science Fiction Writing
- R.L. Stine Teaches Writing for Young Audiences
- Amy Tan Teaches Fiction, Memory, and Imagination
- Salman Rushdie Teaches Storytelling and Writing
- Walter Mosley Teaches Fiction and Storytelling
- David Sedaris Teaches Storytelling and Humor
- Joyce Carol Oates Teaches Creative Short Story Writing
- David Baldacci Teaches Mystery and Thriller Writing
- Billy Collins Creative Writing Poetry Masterclass
- David Mamet Teaches Dramatic Writing
- Judy Blume Teaches Writing
- Aaron Sorkin Teaches Screenwriting
- Shonda Rhimes Masterclass on Writing For Television
Book Marketing Courses
Susan Harrow’s How To Get A Six-Figure Book Advance book writing program will show you how to develop your idea into a book that sells, so you land a book deal, instead of languishing in the giant slush pile of unpublished authors.
Get your book out of your head and into the hands of the right agent and publisher. In this 4-week live online class and book proposal adventure, you’ll get the clarity, guidance, accountability, and insider secrets you need to finally write a top-notch book proposal for your non-fiction book.
Fast Track Your Book Proposal is a 4-8 week program that will show you how to:
- Take your book from idea to book proposal in as little as 4-8 weeks.
- Maximize your time, energy, and efficiency so you can start and easily finish your book proposal without completely putting the rest of your life on hold.
- Write your best book… the one you truly want to write. Not some fill-in-the-blank knock-off.
- Avoid getting stuck, stalled, or derailed.
- Structure and title your book so it resonates with your target audience.
- Write a book proposal that’s professional, polished, and compelling.
- Rest assured that your book and book proposal has “the right stuff” to catapult your career to the next level of success and fill your life with new, exciting possibilities.
Get the straight scoop (and insider secrets) on how to write a polished book proposal that captures the interest of agents and publishers.
Become an award-winning author! Book awards grant instant credibility and influence booksellers and buyers alike. They grab the attention of bookstores, publishers, libraries, and readers, which can translate into increased sales.
If you place in the contest you’ll be able to add the Readers’ Favorite award seal to your book and all other marketing materials as well as identify your book as an “award-winning book” and you as an “award-winning author.”
Contestants range from first-time authors to New York Times bestsellers and celebrities. Click here to enter your book in the Readers’ Favorite Book Award Contest!
- How to learn creative writing skills and be a better writer
- Learn freelance writing with the best freelance writing classes
- Best online writing tools & novel writing software
- How to write a story using AI story writing software
- How to start writing a book for beginners
- 10-step plan to become the published author of a book
- How to curate content & filter information to sell more books
- How to write catchy book titles & compelling book content
- 7 tips for overcoming and dealing with writer’s block
- 7 habits of the most successful writers and famous authors
- 7 questions on writing and publishing a book for beginners
- How to write a bestseller and become a bestselling writer
- How to become a book writer without writing a book
- How to become a successful self-published author
- Amazon KDP publishing tips & checklist to self-publish on Kindle
- Book marketing strategies for self-published authors
- 10 reasons to build a writer platform with a blog
- 10 steps to writing high-quality blog posts