I contributed a chapter to “Publishing Your First eBook,” the third free eBook from the E-junkie blog, where 11 authors contributed some of their best articles.
I contributed a chapter to ‘Publishing Your First eBook‘ – the third free eBook by the E-junkie blog in which 11 authors have contributed some of their best articles. This eBook is available for free download for anyone who aspires to publish an eBook.
E-junkie.info is a blog about small businesses, self-publishing, and eCommerce where we love to feature creativity combined with technology.
With the hope of providing some of the best advice and tips, they started this project for authors so that they could take a calculative and well-informed approach to achieving their goals.
Here are all the phenomenal authors who generously agreed to be a part of this eBook.
- Anna Hicks
- Alexis Grant
- Ali Luke
- Contel Bradford
- Hector Cuevas
- Jeff Goins
- Melissa Miller
- Priya Florence (that’s yours truly)
- Stefanie Flaxman
- Yuwanda Black
- Zivana Anderson
We sincerely hope that this eBook inspires authors and self-publishers to finally get started on their eBook without worrying about formatting, publishing, and promoting it at later stages.
Here’s an overview of topics covered in this book:
- Writing exercises
- Finding Inspiration for your eBook
- Important tools to help publish your eBook
- Launching your eBook
- FAQs about self-publishing
- Proofreading techniques
- Optimizing your eBook
- Ways to promote your first eBook
- Blogging for eBook publishing
We believe that the insights, tips, ideas, and examples in this eBook will help its reader publish a successful eBook.
You can get it for free here: Free Download: “Publishing Your First eBook”
- Free Book Writing Software & Authoring Tools
- Free Creative Writing Classes & Masterclass Creative Writing Courses
- 7 Tips for Overcoming and Dealing With Writer’s Block
- 7 Habits Of The Most Successful Writers & Famous Authors
- 7 Questions On Writing And Publishing A Book For Beginners
- How To Become A Successful Self-Published Author
- Amazon Kindle Publishing: How To Self-Publish On KDP
- How To Write Catchy Book Titles & Compelling Book Content
- How To Write A Bestseller: Writing A Book That Sells
- How To Become A Book Writer Without Writing A Book
- How To Start Writing A Book For Beginners
- 5 Book Marketing Strategies For Self-Published Authors
- 10 Reasons To Build A Writer Platform With Blogging
- Blog To Book: How to Turn Your Blog Into a Book and Why You Should
© 2012 – 2023, Priya Florence Shah. All rights reserved.
Priya Florence Shah is a bestselling author, an award-winning online publisher, and an online branding consultant. Download her free personal branding eBooks and check out Devi2Diva, her book on emotional self-care for women. In her spare time, Priya writes science-fiction novels and poetry and chills with her two-legged and four-legged kids.