3 Steps to Raving Fans + Customers
You’ve probably heard that email is where it’s at when it comes to creating an audience. It’s the only platform where you own your list, and your email list is the group of people that no algorithm can take away from you. Pretty cool, right?
But you might also be wondering:
- What do I actually say to this email list?
- What do I write?
- How often do I send?
- How do I get people to open my emails?
- How can I not be annoying?
Also, I hear people have a lot of success selling their products and services with email…how do I do that? And, did I mention I don’t want to be annoying?
The good news is that the people who have the most success with email are the least annoying! It’s about being authentic and using the right strategies and tools to set up and write emails that create raving fans and get you more sales.
It’s never too late to start writing emails that grow your audience and your business, and that’s why I want to invite you to register for this free training to help you start writing emails that you’ll be proud of and your audience will love (and therefore will want to buy from you too)!
In this free email writing workshop, Isa Adney from ConvertKit will share what creators are writing in their emails to create incredible relationships with their fans and turn email subscribers into customers and clients, and how you can too.
- How to write emails that make people want to read + buy
- 10 ideas for what to write, inspired by creators making a full time living online
- A step-by-step tutorial to get your email writing system set up in 24-hours